Saturday, March 20, 2010

Why the name "the-frozenbreeze"



You want your blog to be personal and that would go the same for any individual . I brain stormed to get a name a phrase that i liked .And after a lot of tick-tock round the clock .. i could only channel onto breeze .. Its simply cause i love breeze .. I enjoy every moment a breeze runs across your face m the gentle touch , the sure yet enigmatic presence of a supernatural presence beside you ..
I dont know if its common for all but when i feel low and down within myself a simple breeze spreads a ray of hope for me .. And i cherish and savor on those very moments .. In my opinion is very true that emotions can never be held captive .. they are freely flowing forms of invisible energy . And as the very laws of physics state .. i sometimes agree to myself thinking it can be transfered from one person to other and probably cannot be formed or destroyed .. And i dont think you can capture emotions you could only do an attempt to depict it . neither can you capture breeze or wind , all you could do is harness them .. Those moments that ive cherished are like those breezes i enjoyed . i wish i could hold onto them more. ..
At the frozen breeze i try to do the same .. those moments that are worth an attempt in being captured i try to freeze them here in my blog !! my back ground !! THE FROZEN BREEZE

No comments:

Post a Comment