Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Power of Prayer

For some yesterday the 30/03/2010 was just one day that went by .. and if not for what i have to say .. it would have been the same for me as well .. But i am thankful it was not so .. God had different plans for that Tuesday. a plan of hope for my darkness .. over the last couple of weeks i was so tormented deep down.. fighting a battle of hope .. Didn't know whom to share things with rather didn't want to share what i was going through to the anyone in the world.. On 29/03.2010 unplanned, someway, somehow i found some time in an usual conversation with mom and somehow my worries just came out from my mouth . Not that i felt any better sharing it with others for i had caved it all deep in myself .. prob like a turtle in its shell .. Its true that a mothers knows a sons heart and i know as she would sleep all she would do is pray for me all night long. i felt helpless but to let go but in all i knew My God was ALL KNOWING and held onto his promises . i went to bed thinking over all i had done for him in my life . praying and saying it out to God that i needed some sign because i found things getting difficult . i was lying down but i couldn't sleep .As time went by my brother came and slept beside .he brushed my hair probably cause he thought i was sleeping. I liked it like many do and didnt want him to stop . after a while i could hear him weeping .. i didn't turn to him cause i couldn't face him .. I knew those were tears of prayers. soon my heart was even more burdened and i felt so torn in knowing he was worried for me . tears ran down my cheek and i offered my cries to Jesus .I dont know when i slept .. all i knew was finding it difficult to find words to frame a prayer .. all i did was lay it down before God .. 
Yesterday i recieved two calls for interview . one from the company that said "Sorry we selected another " they wanted to invite me for a second interview and another for an organization that will be a dream for anyone..nothing is yet clear and laid down ..But i am sure its God who worked amidst all the impossibilites to open a door of hope . I dont know how much more i must thank God .. But trust me folks when you are on the verge of losing hope still dont give up .. Because its God who framed time and he holds you up when you have given all you have to him .. Prayer is something that words cant define its a source to tap in to the outer realm .. So dont give up even if your body and mind says to ... find strength in God

No comments:

Post a Comment