Friday, March 26, 2010

Hope ...


One's Hope .. one's dreams .. they can never be contained or limited.. You are the author of your hope .. You are the artist of your dreams .
Like me i believe many would love to dream .. to hope .. its something thats held close and nurtured .. something that renews and refreshes us .. Definitely its found in each and everyone of us .. its capable of shedding light to the darkest corners of life .. Hope in itself is a source of energy .. an answer to a heart thats lost in its world .
They sometimes are the only propellant that will drive one in the roughed up oceans of life .Even in the deepest sorrow you can lie down hoping and dreaming for a better tomorro..
Hope is the rudder that steers you at times ...
It bends .. It twists .. It sometimes hides .. but rarely does it break .. it sustains us when nothing else can
Sounds great doesnt it ??? But what to do when your hopes fade .. when your dreams vanish ... when
reality deals a cruel blow ... when you lost the rudder to the storms ... will ya give into the ocean ?? Today i feel like i lost the ruder , i feel like a person paddling the storms with a spread palm only pausing to realize that my paddle was swept away !! Not sure how much long will i have to paddle on  .. But deep down
i know i must not give in ... I feel terrible deep down ..
My only source of inspiration is my faith in God ,, My saviour .. I have been waiting on him and i know he will blow me to the shores a "tomorrow " as for now im pushing each day forward comforting myself saying there is a " better tomorrow"coming soon . Dont know when my mind will fail to be comforted by these same words ..
Heard bout the story of the fox that jumps for the grapes ! and then it resolves saying those grapes must be sour !! well for me my dreams are still far away from those leaps of a realization .. but my story is different ! i bind to say to myself that the next grapes i am gonna jump for is sweeter one than that i missed upon .. thats my hope .. and i am not going to let anyone steal that from me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment