Wednesday, March 24, 2010

To Live with your choices ...

In life there will be times you have to take decisions .. for some its a lot more frequent but for some a less frequent scale but certainly not avoidable ..
I have had my own share of decisions to be taken . At times its challenging to look back on all those decisions that one has made .. and at times i wonder how different my today would have been if i had opted for different choices to those decisions .
Would it have put me on a course of life all together different ?? i probably couldn't justify my answers even i would like too . True and definite there are decisions that i wish i chose were different . But ultimately i need to look into my present knowing my past cant be changed ..
Probably not only decisions , but words and actions .. from denial of a request to a simple nod of head to a promise .. all of them are polished decisions and choices of life that have been made and again will be made ...
I know like everyone else that i cant change the past .. neither can i take my words back or undo all i did or even retake those wrong decisions .And deep down i know all i can do is express my realization of all thats said and done .
to Learn In Variable Environment .. to LIVE in what i created ..
What you find around you is a reflection of your choices and decisions .. a product of what you did a "yesterday" ... You and Me ourselves are responsible for the environment we create around us ..

No comments:

Post a Comment