Saturday, February 12, 2011

My workspace

Second entry for year 2011. long long break for the blog,Jan days were busy and there was nothing that happened for a special blogworthy penning down.

Its been 10 months since i have joined Track24 and work is going good, its been a great learning opportunity. I must say that an IT career is not a bad one. ASP.net, ADO.net, Javascript, jQuery are new to me and i like working my head on them. Its probably because i always found programming to be one of my passions. Web and UI designing is another part of my Job that i have taken to interest.

I thank God for all that he has done for me... Yes i did go through a tear drained Feb and March 2010. but looking back to it i must say he knows what is best for us and every tear that has run down from your cheek did not fall in vain.

Also wishin Prema chechi and Ashok achachan on the engagement :) God bless them both so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment