Friday, December 31, 2010

welcoming 2011 !!

New years eve alone at home with some personal time with God. I don't think its a bad way to start the year. So much up in the coming 365 days . Lot to go through . Good and Bad . Easy and Tough . All are up for the year. Probably too much to worry already on . But even in changing seasons its good to have my faith on an unchanging and everlasting God. Started the year with Psalm 71 and the song "Voice of Hope"

Two verses from the Psalm 71

1 In You, O LORD, I put my trust; 
Let me never be put to shame.
5 For You are my hope, O Lord God;
You are my trust from my youth 

And Below the Song :)

For all thats in store for me this New year i ask one thing ! Sufficiency from God. To carry on with what he gives, thru the good times and the bad times.to take them as he gives and lean onto his shoulders; if to weep, weeping only to wet his feet.

Growing stronger and walking closer, living this life back to a God who at the first place gave it :)

God Bless you mates . Have an amazingly awesome 2011 :) Wishing you all and myself a fun filled grace filled New Year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment