Saturday, August 14, 2010

Be Right Back

Its been around four months since i joined at my workplace. I am grateful to Almighty above for all things and they are getting better and learning a whole new dimension of things.Its been quite sometime since a been putting a start for a blog entry but then wrapped it cause one or the other came in the way .
Is it quite natural for all to forget those breaking times where you would pray from your inner depths for relief and once you sooth into it that relief you kinda unknowingly hold brakes .. Everyday waking up with a determination to stick to righteousness and every night praying for forgiveness and asking for a better tomorrow.
Who is to be blamed. world or me ?? I hope i can change each day towards perfection .
I guess these are the BRB(be right back) times we say to God. And i bet it sure is not pleasing. And this entry is for me to think . To mark something to look back and evaluate .  Hoping to get bloggin away :P

No comments:

Post a Comment